Ingredients |Preperation Time:15 mins|
- Chicken Drumsticks 500 gms(slit)
- Cashews 50gms
- Mint Leaves(Handful)
- Coriander Leaves(Handful)
- Green Chillies as per your taste
- Pepper corns as per your taste
- Ginger 1 inches
- Garlic 12 cloves
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tspn
- Lime Juice 3 tbspn
- Salt as per taste
Method |Roast Time:25 mins|
Grind cashews, mint, coriander, green chillies, pepper, ginger, garlic, garam masala powder, salt and lime juice into a smooth paste. Add this to the chicken drum sticks and marinate it for about an hour.
Skewer the chicken pieces and roast it in the oven for 25 mins.
Serve it hot. Quick and easy recipe for a chicken starter.
Hope you enjoy it:)