This recipe would take only that much time to jot down, as much i took, to cook it! Really easy, quick and yummy!
Ingredients: |Preparation Time: 10 mins|
- Prawns 500 gms(Cleaned and deveined with the tail intact)
- Garlic 10 cloves(Crushed and finely chopped)
- Chilli Flakes 3 tspn(as per your taste)
- Salt as per taste
- Rice Flour just enough to coat the prawns
- Pure olive oil just enough to shallow fry the prawns
Method: |Cooking Time: 20 mins, including marination time of 15 mins|
Marinate the prawns with chopped garlic, chilli flakes and salt, keep it aside for 15 mins. Heat some oil in a shallow pan and coat the prawns with rice flour evenly and shallow fry them. It takes less than 2 mins for it to be done. So turn it around once or twice and be cautious that its not over cooked*. Crispy Garlic Prawns is ready to be served!
*Over cooked prawn will be rubbery.