Salad is an anytime eat for me, i like it to be well flavored and of coarse crunchy:)
So decided to do a quick one with a raddish, carrot and cucumber. Slice it as thin as possible, make a dressing, mix it up and ready to eat!
Ingredients |Preparation Time|:10 mins
- Raddish 1 (any variety of your choice, thinly sliced)
- English Cucumber 1(thinly sliced)
- Carrot 1(thinly sliced)
For the dressing:
- Extra Virgin Olive oil 2 tbspn
- Apple Cider Vinegar 2 or 3 tbspn, if you like the acidic flavor
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
* If you like your salad to have hint of sweetness,you can add 1 tbspn of honey
Mix it all together and serve.